- Schedule of work
- Evaluation criteria (what matters to us?)
- Methods of feedback and grading
- What topic(s) should provide a focus for our work?
- What writing should be due: should a general "topic" be assigned or provided as a fall-back; should we turn in complete preliminary drafts, pieces (openings, closings, key scenes, or important descriptions), either?
- How should we discuss the writing of workshop members?
- Should we expect to use Mondays and Wednesdays differently? (Example: Mondays--draft and reading due, in-class discussion of a topic in writing (using the readings), an brief in-class writing or redrafting exercise. Wednesdays--new version due, discussion of workshop writing.)
Back to the Syllabus