2D J-Resolved Spectra - 2DJ.zip
- The archive above contains pulse programs, processing macros and utilities for acquiring and processing homonuclear, heteronuclear, and x-nuclear 2D J-resolved spectra on an Anasazi Instruments EFT spectrometer. Unzip the archive and follow the instructions in "install.txt". (Note, as of January, 2006 Anasazi includes this functionality in the ppg_library of their standard software installation.)
- For more example data and more complete instructions on using these programs, see http://tonga.usip.edu/gmoyna/aii2dj/index.html
- Save the above macro to your NUTS\mac directory. Acquire the proton spectrum of a neat methanol sample and process with the macro. Internet Explorer seems to change the extension to "htm". You will have to explicitly set it to "mac" when you save the file. Note, if you are using an Anasazi EFT that was converted in your laboratory, you may have a sealed methanol sample labeled "Temp" or something similar with the old samples left over from when your magnet was part of a Varian instrument.
- This macro uses the equation: T (K) = 409.0 - 36.54 Dd - 21.85 (Dd)2, as found in Amman, C.; Meier, P.; Merbach, A. E. J. Magn. Reson. 1982, 46, 319-321. Note that in this equation, 0.001 ppm corresponds to a temperature difference of 0.1 °C. Although the macro reports temperature to the first decimal, the last place is likely to vary, even if your spectra are extremely well digitized.
- This program will list acquisition parameters of all the NUTS NMR files in a selected directory. Functionality should be self-explanatory. Double-click a file to see the complete contents of the file header.
- The executable is self-contained. Save it somewhere convenient and double-click to run.
Last Updated - 12/23/2011 - BKN