AC Home > Programs of Study >
ART, MUSIC, & THEATRE
For information about the Assumption Theatre program, please click here.
Graphic Design is available as a special major.
- Academic preparation culminates senior year in a semester long independent research project and presentation or exhibition of work.
- Teacher certification available for elementary, middle and high school.
- Digital photography courses now available.
- Music labs have been expanded.
- College has acquired a new Steinway B grand piano and new practice pianos.
- Chorale recently traveled to Italy for concert tour.
Faculty Areas of Interest:
- Barbara Beall-Fofana – Manuscript Studies
- Michelle Graveline – Vocal Health for the Mature Singer
- Fr. Donat Lamothe, A.A. – Religious Icons
- Scott Glushien – Graphic Design
- Peter Clemente – World Music, classical guitar
- Edith Read – Drawing, painting, mixed media
- Lynn Simmons – Environmental installation (sculpture)
- Carrie Nixon –Figure drawing and painting
Recent Internship Sites:
- Worcester Art Museum
- Davis Publications
- Preservation Worcester
Recent Graduate Schools
- Boston Architectural Center
- Rhode Island School of Design - M.A. in Landscape Architecture
- UMASS – Amherst; M.A. in Art History
- New England Conservatory of Music
Career Fields / Employers
- Landscape Architecture
- Graphic Design
- WCVB – TV Channel 5
- Museum Work
- Book Illustration
- Art Therapy