We’ve made it through the first week of the semester and what a week it was! After a frustrating start for all the Blackboard users we finally diagnosed and hopefully resolved the network problems that plagued the system since we changed out the hardware on August 19th. Only once we had a load on the system did we discover the problems. Thanks to those who reported problems. We realized midway through this week that others were having problems but because sometimes they could get things to work they assumed that the problem was them. It wasn’t!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.