Interning at Stratus Technologies
Name: Matt Falcone
Home Town: Litchfield, NH
Internship Sponsor: Stratus Technologies
- Design, maintain, and assume responsibility for all assets on the public site
- Conduct email campaigns from start to finish
- Work collaboratively with our PR agency to post blogs
- Research, redesign, and execute all search engine optimization (SEO) efforts
- Design graphics used in emails and on the web
- Conduct market and competitive research
Stratus Technologies is a fault-tolerant hardware and high-availability software company located in Maynard, MA. Since starting my internship last May, I have become fully immersed in the organization. I work cross-functionally inside and outside of the company to manage the website, SEO, and email campaigns on a daily basis.
I’ve been given responsibilities and the opportunity to prove myself in a corporate environment while learning a vast amount of technical and business essential skills. I was given the responsibility to develop a marketing campaign for our longest existing public safety account. Over the two months that it took me to complete the campaign, from the initial idea to the evaluation, I have applied the techniques that I learned in my classes, specifically my Business-to-Business Marketing and computer science classes.
I am particularly interested in the web design and advertising aspects of my internship, and I can safely say that I found my career field through this internship.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.