It's no secret that the programs of Assumption College depend upon your goodwill. We've created this easy-to-understand Web site to help you dream a little, about our future and yours. There are many easy giving options from which you can choose—strategies that enhance your personal well being, as well as the College.
- If you're not sure where to begin, try our Build Your Gift planner. By answering a few basic questions, this interactive tool steps you through the process of narrowing down your choices. It's fun and easy to use!
- For basic information, consult our What to Give page to work out what option works best for you and our list of Essentials for some information to help you get started.
- If you already have gift options in mind, click on Compare Gifts to see how your choices match up or click on eBrochures to request specific information on a planning option.
- For help in planning out larger gifts, use our Gift Calculator.
- If you get lost, rest assured that we're always here to help. Simply contact Melanie Demarais at 508-767-7146 or Demarais@assumption.edu with any questions.
Check out our monthly feature articles:
- Remembering Us in Your Will: You can include a gift in your will, known as a bequest, to Assumption College when you create your will, or you may add or update a bequest later with a codicil. There are two important points to keep in mind as you make your plans to ensure your gift is carried out as you intend.
- How to Make a Lasting Legacy: You can leave a lasting legacy by creating or contributing to an endowment—a fund in which the principal is invested and all or part of the earnings are used to help the programs and goals you want to support.
- Cashless Ways to Make a Difference: Would you like to make a charitable impact far into the future without giving up cash during your lifetime? These three easy ways can get you started.
- Plan for Your Loved Ones' Security: Nothing is quite as important as ensuring an up-to-date estate plan to provide for the welfare of your family—especially those under your care. This list will help you make sure your loved ones are well taken care of long after you're gone.