Assumption College offers alumni and their families a wide variety of exclusive benefits, services and opportunities.
- Calendar of Events: There are a number of events, both on and off-campus, for alumni families and friends..
- Educational Opportunities: Assumption College's Graduate Studies program and Center for Continuing and Career Education (CCE) can provide opportunities for Assumption alumni and family members to further your education and career.
- Networking/Job Posting: Contact former classmates and other Assumption College graduates through our password-protected database of alumni contacts. Or access career resource materials through the Library website.
- Request a Transcript: Order a copy of your Academic Record from the Assumption College Registrar's Office by calling 508-767-7355.
- Travel Opportunities: Review the travel opportunities open to alumni and members of the Assumption community.
- Bookstore: The Assumption College Bookstore, located on the top floor of Hagan Campus Center, is stocked with Assumption College clothing, keepsakes and memorabillia.