Assumption College prides itself on its close-knit Alumni community and commitment to service. That continues even after you graduate. Continue and expand your Assumption connections and share your experiences. A few of these opportunities are listed below:
- Alumni Admissions: Help spread the word about Assumption by inviting potential students to explore the the college and its campus with you.
- Mentoring Opportunities: Assist a younger member of the Assumption family by sharing the knowledge, wisdom and experience you've gained over your career.
- Leadership: Help us make the College the best it can possibly be by serving in a leadership role and helping to direct its efforts.
- Parents Committee: Help out the school by serving as an important link between the College and its community of parents.
- Regional Clubs: Regional Clubs are a great way to stay in touch with other Assumption graduates and share fun and unique opportunities with them.