Reunion 2011 -
June 3, 4 & 5
Campus Store, Plourde Recreation Center, pool and d’Alzon Library will be open at various times throughout the weekend.
A Reunion Directory was produced for most classes and was mailed in February so you can get in touch with classmates. Please use this Directory to contact your classmates and make plans to return to campus for your reunion.
When a class celebrates a reunion, classmates are encouraged to participate in the Reunion Class Gift (a gift to the Annual Fund). Reunion classes strive for 40-50% class participation - some come in even higher! Past donors are encouraged to consider increasing their usual gift and those who have not given in recent years are asked to participate with a gift of any size to increase the participation level. The aim is to present the College with a Reunion Class Gift that reflects the enthusiasm of the class and their affection for Assumption College.
Remember, corporate matching gifts count toward your class gift. This can be an easy way to double, or even triple, the impact of your gift.
Every gift counts towards class participation! Reunion gifts may be made on-line by visiting http://www.assumption.edu/donate.
Reunioners will be housed in the Living/Learning Center. The LLC is an air-conditioned suite-style, private-bath accommodation. (Class of 2006 will be housed in West Hall.) All alumni must be registered for their Class Event to stay on campus.
What to Bring:
- Send names of requested roommates with paid reservation – all requests must match.
- If no request is received, a roommate will be assigned.
- Housing will be assigned on a first paid - first served basis.
- We supply: Sheets, pillowcases, towels, blankets, soap and an opportunity for you to reconnect with old friends and network with new friends! These are not replenished daily. You may wish to bring extra towels, coat hangers, shower sandals, an iron, a reading lamp and a clock. (Class of 2006 to provide their own bedding.)
- A bathing suit for a dip in the Plourde Recreation Center swimming pool, and your enthusiasm!
- Your digital cameras! E-mail us your photos after the event so we can post on your reunion Web site.
Off Campus :
- Golf, museums, jogging routes, etc., brochures will be available at registration or visit www.worcester.org for a complete listing.
Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 508-767-7223 or email@example.com.
Information, events, dates and times are subject to change.