June 6, 7 and 8
FRIDAY Night, JUNE 6, 2008
Registration, Plourde Recreation Center. Pick up your event tickets and room keys! Arrive early and tour the campus, visit the bookstore, or use the tennis courts or Plourde Recreation Center.
Class Dinners. Don’t miss this opportunity to reminisce with classmates and see how much the campus has grown. Class Photos will be taken! After dinner, all classes are invited to continue celebrating in Taylor Dining Hall
- Class of 1958 - Marriott Room, Taylor Dining Hall. Celebrate the Golden Anniversary of your graduation and be inducted as a Golden Greyhound!
- Class of 1968 - Testa Science Center Atrium
- Class of 1973 - Salon, La Maison Francaise
SATURDAY Morning, JUNE 7, 2008
Continental Breakfast, Charlie’s, Hagan Campus Center.
9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Registration, Plourde Recreation Center
Campus Tour- A guided tour will show the campus’s evolution. We will start at the Chapel entrance.
Alumni Association Awards Ceremony, Hagan Campus Center Hall. Join us as we celebrate this year’s recipients of the prestigious Alumni Association Awards in the Hagan Campus Center.
- Lionel M. Lamoureux '68 will receive the Jack L. Bresciani ’72 Outstanding Alumnus/Alumna Award
- Thomas J. O'Connor '68 will receive the Fr. Louis Dion, A.A. ’35 Outstanding Achievement Award
- Michelle A. Graveline, D.M.S. will receive the Honorary Alumnus/Alumna Award
Family Barbecue, Hagan Plaza . A fun-filled family day with activities to entertain the kids. This is by far our most popular event — for all classes.
SATURDAY Afternoon & Evening, JUNE 7, 2008
Campus Tour- From Chapel entrance. A guided tour will show the campus’s evolution, including the new 'Admissions House".
The B Street Band - Hagan Plaza. Sponsored by the Class of 1983 - enjoy and dance to the rockin' sounds of "Springsteen".
Tour the Testa Science Center - This $18 million facility features state-of-the-art laboratories, classrooms, and a rooftop greenhouse.
Gym and Swim - An afternoon of fun at the Plourde Recreation Center. We’ll have games set-up for family fun and don’t forget to bring your swimsuit for a cool dip in the pool or workout on the great cardio equipment!
Reunion Mass, Chapel of the Holy Spirit. Mass will be offered for living and deceased alumni. Priests wishing to con-celebrate should contact the Office of Pastoral Activity at (508) 767-7419.
Class Dinners continue for 1963, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1993, 1998 and 2003! Time to reconnect and reminisce! Class Photos will be taken! After dinner, all classes are invited to continue celebrating in Taylor Dining Hall with some great entertainment.
- Class of 1963 - Salon, La Maison Francaise
- Class of 1978 - Testa Science Center Atrium
- Class of 1983 - 25th Celebration Silver Anniversary in Hagan Campus Center. A special 25th Anniversary dinner!
- Class of 1988 - Taylor Dining Hall
- Class of 1993 - Taylor Dining Hall
- Class of 1998 - Charlie's Plaza
- Class of 2003 - Hagan Plazza
6:30 to 8:00 pm
General Reunion Dining, Marriott Room, Taylor Dining Hall. All alumni are welcome to attend
9:00 to Midnight
Fun, Late Night Entertainment for all reunioners in Taylor Dining Hall.
SUNDAY Morning, JUNE 8, 2008
Farewell Breakfast, Charlie’s, Hagan Campus Center. Come say goodbye over breakfast before returning home.
Mass, Chapel of the Holy Spirit.
Golden Greyhounds Brunch, Alumni who graduated in 1958 or earlier will gather in the Testa Science Center Atrium for a delicious brunch.
Information, events, dates and times are subject to change.
Call the Alumni Office or one of your class leaders - get involved and make your reunion a memorable event! For more information call (508) 767-7223 or e-mail the Alumni Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org